NEW PHONE NUMBER! EVERYTHING ELSE STAYS THE SAME. DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WE HAD TO CHANGE THE CALL IN NUMBER FOR THE 8 DAYS OF FITNESS NURSING BUSINESS TRAINING. SEE BELOW AND MAKE NOTE IN YOUR CALENDAR!
Great information will still be available at the original times:
Day 1 on January 11 at 4pm Fitness Nursing U will feature information on what fitness nursing is. How to organize your nursing skills and fitness experience. Define your target prospect. How to tell people what you do in 30 seconds or less. Certified Fitness Nursing course.
This program will be repeated live again on blogtalkradio at 6pm (January 11th, the same day, but 2 hours later) and it will be available for recording and download on blogtalkradio site at: www.blogtalkradio.com/fitnessnursing
This will not be the case with the rest of the trainings. You must call in at (760) 569-9000 at the dates and times below and enter access code: 623104#. Trainings 2-8 will NOT be available on blog talk radio; just training number 1.
In the future, we will have live blogtalkradio show called, “The Fitness Nursing Show” every 3rd Saturday live at 2pm. They will be available for download beginning the 3rd Saturday in February at www.blogtalkradio.com/fitnessnursing The purpose is to highlight the information discussed at our Fitness Nursing meet-up in Red Bank, NJ and to make that information available for you.
Again here is the general topics discussed during the trainings 1-8:
- How to organize your nursing knowledge to meet your fitness niche (your target prospect)
- How to become an expert (the ‘go-to’ person) and position yourself in the healthcare & fitness industries.
- How to find your target prospect, where should I work? Should I work for myself? Private, group, bootcamps.
- How to market yourself as a fitness nurse, not a personal trainer who happens to be a nurse. Get paid for your specialized training. Marketing tips on how to leave a phone message to the all important follow-up.
- How to write your story and create rapport & credibility with your target prospects. Highlight your strong points.
- How to create value in your service and pricing. Free speaking? Tele-conferences? Coaching? Specialty bootcamps? Think like an entreprenuer; not an employee.
- How to collaborate with other healthcare professionals, especially physicians.
- How to utilize the internet to create websites, e-mail marketing, blogs, e-books, info-products, etc.
And much, much more!
This unbelievable amount of information will be offered for FREE during the 8 days of January 11th to January 18th, 2010. GET YOUR YEAR IN GEAR for a NEW CAREER! After that time, they will be available for purchase.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR NOW!
January 11th, 4pm EST/January 12th & 13th, 8pm EST/January 14th, 1pm EST /January 15-18th, 8pm EST
Number: (760) 569-9000
access code: 623104#
Be sure to check your e-mail regularly!
Fitness Nursing Business Tips:
- What do you like to do? I like to speak, so I will speak for free to get my leads. Maybe you like to write. You’d be surprised how easy it is to get published in nursing journals.
- Also, stick with what you know. The fitness field is ‘bulging’, pardon the expression! Fitness nursing is new and hot…take advantage of it!
- Must define what you do. Ask yourself the question what’s a fitness nurse? How would you respond if someone asked you? (We’ll talk about how to do this on the first day of the training, 1/11/10, 4pm) If you want to demand fees and rates of a nursing professional, you have to emphasize you are a nurse with fitness training/education; NOT a personal trainer that happens to be a nurse. The fitness industry does not need to hire you ‘as a nurse’; so you will only get $9.00-$12.00/hr. It is key that we present ourselves as nursing professionals with something to offer through fitness! We will discuss this in the business training also.
Please keep checking this blog and your e-mail for updated information. We thank you for your interest!
Yours in Fitness & Nursing,