Do you have a favorite guru who’s message you know before you even listen to them?
I know I do. Tony Robbins lived in a one-room apartment and ate condiment sandwiches before he found his way.
My beloved mother and retired RN, dropped dead on a treadmill before I realized that she was malnourished and exercised incorrectly. The research I did after her untimely death ‘opened’ my eyes, my mind, my thoughts and my heart.
I was listening to a tele-seminar on intellectual property. The speaker mentioned the adage, “Your mess is your message”. It was a great informational seminar about creating your story and applying it to your target prospects. It creates rapport and credibility. www.selfgrowth.com is a great site. You can create an expert page there.
Your mess is a great story. You can edit it to make it marketable to your target prospects. As nurses you have great stories. Pick one that resonates with your target audience.
Beginning January 11, 2010, tele-talks on the following subjects for FREE everyday for 8 days straight. Times to soon to posted, most in the evening. They will be offered free for that 8 days. After that time they will be available for a fee. Check your e-mail! Get your career in gear for the New Year! Here’s an example of what will be discussed:
- to organize your nursing knowledge to meet your fitness niche
- to find your target prospect and how to solve their problem
- to get paid as a nurse with specialized nursing training and specialized fitness training
- to become an expert; should you get certified? Which one? How to decide
- to create value in your service
- to tell your story that creates rapport with your target prospect
- to position yourself in the health maintenance and health improvement market
- and much more!
Call in beginning January 11th at:
New Number: (712) 432-0180
Access code: 623104#
January 11th – January 18th, 2010
Times TBA, check e-mail from email@example.com
Lori (a.k.a Minky)
(732) 361-6779 home office